Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Product Reviews

Liana54 from Riverside reviews: The computer products are great! I really like them. They help alot. Thank YOU ICDC college.

sammy from Oakland, CA reviews: Nice, I liked it. It can have some problems with loading (or maybe that's just my computer acting slow). Anyway, it's really nice. Helps you alot.

HappyComputer from USA reviews: It's an AWESOME program. I don't go to ICDC but I buy their products! It can have some bugs, but thats not a big deal. I recommend this to anyone!!!!

Travler4life from Miami, Florida reviews: It helps. I bought it for my son and it works! Good job ICDC!

casey from San Antonio, CA reviews: Very nice. And very useful.


If you would like to submit your review, please email ICDC at alisa335@yahoo.com with your attachment of your review. Pictures are allowed. Videos approved.

No comments: